Forum Index

Help finding pattern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
A_nony_mouse
Site Librarian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Help finding pattern Reply with quote

Help! I have lost my soap sack pattern.

I found it on here and printed it out...but cannot find it again. It is printed on a page with pink flowers and there are other patterns available, too. It is really simple and has a simple pattern down the center...

I love it and made so many I almost remember it, but would like to find it again... Embarassed

I remembered that LM was here and left her pattern book...I found it in there...this is it...it is great...fast (instead of ribbon, I used some thread to twist a matching cord), and everyone I gave it to loved it...male or female...if you use striping or varigated thread, you do not need to do the center design, unless you desire. http://www.knittingknonsense.com/awarenessribbon_soapsack.html
A_nony_mouse
Site Librarian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finished one last evening Very Happy and have another on the needles...just two more and three cloths to go...and then, I will still have month left over to finish that LB poncho...I guess I might as well get it done so it will quit haunting me... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Dish Cloths All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: