Forum Index

What My Daughter Says..........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Emails from me.....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holly
Old Knitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: What My Daughter Says.......... Reply with quote

My daughter has informed me I must post directions for anyone who doesn't want to recieve my "occasional" emails. So here it is: If you do not want me to send you any emails, please send me an email with your user name in it and the word "Unsubscribe". I will then remove you from the mailing list.

Now, I can't for the life of me think why you wouldn't want to hear all the things that float through my mind that I might want to share with you, but Lori tells me the World Wide Web Police will get me if I don't let you know how to stop me from writing to you.

Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Emails from me..... All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: