Forum Index

Thanks my friends

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gypsysnail

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Thanks my friends Reply with quote

Hi everyone, sorry I havent been in for awhile but I just want to say a big thank you once again for the beautiful dishclothes that have all arrived, and I know I said thank you to all of you in individual messages, but I just want to say I really appreciate the dishcloths and I have used them, they are better than the shop bought ones, much more durable and yes I hand wash them, very easy to do so Wink. Anyway an update, I have finally got my art studio built out the back, something I have been dreaming for so many years for and finally saved up for it! Smile Now thats done I can relax and knit in a spacious room without clutter. Anyway hope everyone is well and things are going beautifully for you all, with knitting projects too.
Paula
Parlor Resident

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely to hear from you Gypsysnail and I'm pleased that you liked our dishcloths Very Happy
A_nony_mouse
Site Librarian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on your art studio...glad you had time to drop by...we have really been having fun with the dishcloth genre.
Tay
Parlor Resident

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How nice to hear from you again. Congratulations on your art studio. Know how pleased I was to be able to have my "sewing" room so know you'll enjoy your studio. Don't stay away too long.
terry427
Parlor Resident

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Chelle! Glad you're back, too. Keep us posted on how the studio is going.....

Terry
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Dish Cloths All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: