Forum Index

Interweave Knitting Needle Knitting Bag
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kellye8498
Parlor Resident

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a WEEEEEEEE bit distracted last night...when I cast on the "To Dye For" sweater from stitch n. bitch the knitters handbook. ARGH, I'm never going to finish ANYTHING, lol.
Holly
Old Knitter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The solution is to buy or make more knitting bags to hold your unfinished projects.
Very Happy
Katknit
Mother Christmas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kelly,
I bought the Stitch and Bitch handbook yesterday and there is an item with a mans face on that I may have a go at eventually, because it reminds me of Jim Morrison (The Doors). Smile
Kellye8498
Parlor Resident

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alien Illusion Scarf and Skully Sweater are the only ones that I see in there with faces on. Are you looking at one of those? Just trying to see if we have the same book or if you may have Stitch N' Bitch Nation Smile

I want to try almost all the patterns in my book but...not enough time, money, or yarn, lmao.

I found 2 errant balls of Red Heart Symphonie yarn and decided that it was just the same guage and look as the Halcyon mohair yarn that they used in "To Dye For" and since it's already a light green, same as my eyes, I didn't need to worry that it was acrylic because I didn't need to dye it so...it's what's on the needles now. My Ravelry account is going to blow up because of all the projects that I'm adding on there, lol.

Maybe we need some Stitch N' Bitch KALs too, HAHA! Just what I need, something ELSE to knit.

Holly,
I agree. I need to knit more bags for all the UFO's that I'm making Smile It's crazy because one UFO is a knitting bag...but I'm turning it into a purse instead by making it a BIT smaller and I'm going to finish it as soon as I get bored and need a break on this sweater. It doesn't seem that this sweater will be at all hard. Th back is st st for 17 Inches then bind of three on the next 2 rows then st st till it all measures 25 inches.

Front is pretty much the same but has an "at the same time" neck shaping. I'm going to have to figure that out because it's my first pattern that asks me to do that. Sleeves are Bell sleeves and I have to admit that I haven't looked at their pattern Embarassed but I am assuming that it will be easy enough and I can get them done too. Worst case senario...I do them straight and call it a day, haha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Knit-a-longs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: