Forum Index

Sock story

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Momgreaves
Parlor Resident

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Sock story Reply with quote

So I was making a pair of socks for a friend out of the socks-ala-cart book. I had her sit down and search through the book to choose the exact pair she wanted. That day DS had a friend over to stay the night and somehow the two of them knocked over the book and lost the pages she had chosen. So I called her and asked if by any chance she remembered what she had chosen and, of course, the answer was no but she said just to chose what I thought but nothing bumpy.

I went over there for Super Bowl and was telling another friend about the book and about the socks and the friend I was making the socks for said that she trusted my judgment and that I knew her well and wouldn't chose anything she wouldn't like such as bumpy or something with a lot of holes, Shocked Shocked Confused Of course I wouldn't! Laughing So as she walked out of the room I told my other friend that it was a good thing I had made a mistake the last time I was knitting and that I would just rip it out and chose something else! Laughing Laughing
Holly
Old Knitter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooooops. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Socks..... All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: